2 Pistols - Pusher

| Posted in , , | Posted on 1/16/2013

@2Pistols

2 Pistols with another single from his street album "Arrogant". 2P dropped the official video for Pusher, which is him trash talking on his accomplishments, which analyzes him selling drugs before he got into the rap game. He started off pushing that whitegirl as a youth and caught some charges. I been feeling this mixtape/album. This song always stuck out to me since he mentioned my hometown and it's about one of my favorite things "You know I love money!". Tampa Bay represented thru Tarpon, and Nassau in 1 track... killed it for me.

"Self Made, Self Paid... Nassau, Bahamas blowing kush off in the shade!"

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.