Protoje - Kingston Be Wise

| Posted in | Posted on 11/05/2012

@Protoje

Big tune from one of my new favorites Protoje. I can respect and understand / overstand his views on his #1 city Kingston, as I am from Nassau which is the capital city of my country, Bahamas. You are living in a place that has intellectuals and gangstas, hoods/ghettoes and the richest and poorest members of the country dwelling in the same boundaries. Shit always gonna pop off. Be Safe and Be Wise..

One day I hope to visit Jamaica then I will visit Kingston, and walk it's streets. The 2 countries that has always influenced me besides my own as I went thru my adolescence was America (that I have lives since age 18) and Jamaica (which I have planned to visit for years, especially after my divorce). One day.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.