Slugga Ft. Chot - Came A Long Way

| Posted in , | Posted on 10/26/2012




Slugga outa Merk City aka Tarpon puttin on for 727 with this deep track. I used to be up on Mango Circle a few years back, when I was younger tryna help some of the kids from that community. Now I'm living in Wick City, glad to see someone coming at the harsh realities that surround Pinellas County. Even though its my side of the Bay, I think the entire Tampa region has it's stories that need to be heard. Chot kills it also... Florida has some slept on artists, it aint just Miami that needs to be heard.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.