I normally don't post about Sneakers on my blog even though I am a self proclaimed "sneakerhead" and save that for posting on The-Coli's "Brad Piff's sneaker forum" -or- for taking pics for my Instagram. I figured why not start on the Lebron X , NikeID version.

I was holding off on liking the latest model of Lebrons because I am a fan of the Lebron 9s and Lebron 8s. I was one of the doubters after seeing the leaked early release images of the Lebron X. Besides the Crown Jewels and Olympic Gold Medals (which were both limited releases), I was not interested. The NikeId program changed my mind on this new model, because it allows anyone to create colorways resembling previous early model Lebrons and even Jordans (Breds / Space Jams), or Penny's (Dolphins), or wild out and create one off shoes.

Check out the NikeID and design your own.If you want the beveled Nike swoosh and matching lace-lock gotta go with $200 (sports pack ready) or higher shoes, for the flat swoosh and no lace lock you are at $180. I created a South Beach and Miami Vice colorway from past Lebrons. Just to play with it...

Miami Vice Inspired
South Beach Inspired 

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.