Chief Keef - Love Sosa

| Posted in | Posted on 10/18/2012

@ChiefKeef
These bitches love Sosa?! Fuck if I know, but what I know is this shit bumping in my Sennheisers. Chief Keef and GBE, comes back with some of this Chi-town don't give a fuck rap. That same "I dont give a fuck" landed him in the media earlier today, -- HERE via LATimes -- saying that Cook County detectives want Keef to go to juvenile detention. Juvenile detention? Fuck I forgot how young this lil nigga is. He prolly will be whippin a Ferrari in no time...


Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.