Gunplay - Take This / 601 & Snort Mixtape

| Posted in | Posted on 9/05/2012


My favorite MMG rapper besides Rozay, just cuz he don't give a fuck. Gunplay.. and real talk Meek and  Wale nice too. But been when Im riding around Flawda... Gunplay reminds me of all the bullshit I be seeing. I don't partake in the drugs or beating up chubby hookers. BUT I seen some shit, this the state with the weakest gun and pill laws. Every funny news story you see usually comes out of Florida.

 Grab the mixtape from DatPiff.com

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.