Talib Kweli - Push Thru Feat Kendrick Lamar and Curren$y

| Posted in | Posted on 8/08/2012


Sometimes I'm glad I can bump a Curren$y verse and NOBODY around me (radio heads) know what I'm playing. Fuck em I been supporting Spitta for years. Thank Jah, some people are not on the radar of the average listener. Talib Kweli is a long lost from average ears also. If you ask a typical nigga who knows about the group "Black Star" hmm they would be scratching their heads; and Kendrick is a newer one (BUT he will blow eventually). This is a new fave track in my itunes.

My nephew Brian, tried hard to get me onto Kendrick Lamar earlier... I feel dumb I slept for awhile. It wasn't until his verse on MMGs Power Circle and guest features on Meek Mill's Dreamchasers 2. That I started going hardbody on his material. Hope you aint sleeping like I did.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.