G.I. Joe : Retaliation (Trailer)

| Posted in , | Posted on 4/25/2012


Gonna be dragging my woman and my sons to see this shit. No Wayans Bro *fistpump* plus adding "The Rock", Dwayne Johnson as Roadblock and Bruce Willis *headnod*. I read the entire comic book series as a kid (better than the cartoon show). Enjoyed the cartoon series (even though no one ever died from the blue / red lasers) and cartoon movie. The first "live action" movie was OK. I'm hoping this becomes the "action flick" it should be, and not some corny movie. This is taking me back to the 80s again. I must have stole 100 of these action figures as a kid... Action Figures!!! 

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.