Pill - New Clothes, New Shoes

| Posted in | Posted on 1/31/2012


I still fucks with Pill, even though him and MMG aint work out. Aint nothin worse than rap fans, that get stuck in fanclubs. Some bandwagon following niggas not gonna listen to Pill cuz he left MMG. That's not smart, they gonna miss out on a lot of gems. "New Clothes, New Shoes" takes me back to when I hustled.. for anything from clothing in the 90's Polos, Hilfigers, Nauticas.. and my Nikes. Pops was dead, mom was a teacher on salary, but I had to stay fresh.

Gonna drop another Pill personal classic joint that most overlooked "On da corner"...

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.