Prostitution in Cuba (Documentary)

| Posted in | Posted on 12/29/2011

This short documentary caught my eye because I have always heard stories of Cuba, DR and Brazil being travel spots for beautiful but poor women. The poorer economies results in higher prostitution OR maybe the caliber of good-looking women doing it is much higher, to what you normally think of a hooker in the United States. Craigslist and Backpages aint have nothing on this. No I don't promote this lifestyle of sex tourism, and I never had to pay for it. I just find it interesting...

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.