Big K.R.I.T. feat 2 Chainz, 8Ball and MJG - Money on the Floor

| Posted in | Posted on 11/07/2011





Just heard this shit while listening to Tariq Nasheed's podcast, so I went looking for this piff. The video vixen laden skrip club video is even better than I was hoping for. 2Chainz drops a verse reminiscing on a previous song this foursome dropped "25 lighters", he starts it with "Stayed at my grandmas house with 25 bibles/ Stayed in the trap house with like 25 rifles". I haven't heard 8Ball and MJG in a minute, and I am still mad at how wack shiesty  P. Diddy, handled that Bad Boy South label. Hope this classic south duo drops a new album soon. Big K.r.i.t. held down his verse, and the production also. Songs like this just ooze Southern swag. Hits my replay button on the Youtube player.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.