Love = Pain

| Posted in | Posted on 2/15/2010

I labelled this "thought" Love = Pain because I spent all Valentine's weekend moving into my new apartment. I chose that weekend to leave my old relationship behind. I'm currently going thru my divorce now and I'm concentrating on making it fun for my two lil boys that will be visiting on the weekends. I left behind the suburbs and the house, with the white-fence and all the dreams I had created there. It's just gonna be me bustin my ass, stacking paper so my sons can grow and become more than me.

I asked them (my boys) what color scheme they wanted for their room and they decided on Orange with a Mickey Mouse theme. How am I gonna pull that off? Beats me... Of course a PS3 was requested also. So I spent all day looking at furniture online, even looked thru my local Craigslist to see whats up. I'm gonna have to get that right so they feel comfortable when they visit.

My goal for the remainder of 2010. Keep my money right, plus keep me and my sons happy. Happiness was my resolution for this year (corny I know) and I'm working on it. I've been bonding more with my cuzzins that live local in Tampa Bay, and my bro back home. Blood is thicker than water.

My life isn't finished yet! Still young only 31, with 10 years married. Thats 1/3 of my life in a failed attempt at happiness. Shit thought I'd be dead by now, when I was a teenager... didn't think I'd make 30. I'm not dead yet, down and out for a bit, but still alive and able to progress. Time to roll up, drink some brown drank, and listen to some Pac.

"I set goals, take control, drink out my own bottle
I make mistakes but learn from every one
And when it's said and done
I bet this brother be a better one
If I upset you dont stress
Never forget, that God isn't finished with me yet"
- Tupac Shakur



Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.