T-Gim [Ovados] - Take it to the Street

| Posted in , | Posted on 1/07/2010

I've been listening to Ovados (T-Gim, Mo Gutta Game, Sonny Crack) about a decade now. They rep St. Petersburg, Florida and have some of the most thought provoking / funny / goon tracks. Think of Plies in a NWA style group... I know it may sound like a strange mix but I like it. Take it to the Street is the latest from local Tampa Bay rapper T-Gim. The video has extra fluff before the song which is a waste IMO, but the song itself is solid.




Here's Ovados' Soundclick page, I recommend Trac-Phone (non slowed), Judgement Babylon, Get Yo Cash Out and I Gotcha Spinnaz (I used to kill that one). Plus with them jackin most southern cats beats for a decade... you might find one you like.


*Warning the 1st track on Soundclick aint working, just skip it*





Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.