Raekwon - Coke Up In Da Dollar Bill

| Posted in | Posted on 1/01/2010



Was searching for a new mixtape because when I'm stressed I like to go for long drives. Was bumping Who the F*ck is Jay Electronica and saying to myself this was the one of the best mixtapes of 2009. I stumbled onto Raekwons new mixtape by DJ Whoo Kid and DJ Scream - Coke Up In Da Dollar Bill. Seeing as Raekwon gave me one of the best albums of 2009 'OB4CL2'. I am hoping this mixtape is heat rocks.

The first track is Happy New Years feat ODB and after giving it a sample. I hit my download button...

 Edit - I'm on 'I wanna rock' - Snoops beat... Raekwon just shut that shit down. 
Blood Missiles feat AZ is taking me back to 1995...



Download Mixtape

Also Raekwon is promising his fans two more albums in 2010...


Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.