Nike Dunk - Oceanic Airlines

| Posted in , | Posted on 1/20/2010

The guys over at Westside Skateshop has em in stock if you live in Tampa Bay. I don't need another purple colorway, so I'm passing (not a fan of "Lost" either). Yeah, these dunks are based on the airline in that ABC show "Oceanic Airlines". If you live elsewhere you can get em from my boys over at Active Rideshop. Here's Oceanic-Air official site after Flight 815 got Lost they cancelled all flights. I think I heard this is the final season for Lost also...


Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.