Man kills his ex-wife, 8 shots...

| Posted in , | Posted on 1/21/2010

I always wonder how dudes can have so much pent up rage over a woman. My marriage isn't perfect, and is probably not going to last forever (real talk). I'd never get so heated that I run up on my baby-mama and unload my nine on her though.

This guy in  Brazil - Fábio Willian da Silva, 30 years old, killed Maria Islaine de Moraes, 31, his ex-wife with 8 shots. Fábio, a tire repairman, went to Maria's own beauty parlour and committed the crime after four years of marriage and one year split. He never accepted their separation.

Like we say on SOHH with unfaithful women - "You share that girl!"




RIP - Maria

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.