Long weekend...

| Posted in | Posted on 1/19/2010



Thank you Martin Luther King, Jr! What can I say you had a dream, that dream is my life. I am Black and proud, even though I have a few blood lines running thru me (again 1 drop rule) . The same with my sons. Eventually I think multi-racial people will be the majority on the planet. Of course I won't be here to see it, but eventually, I see it happening.

My morning show host said fuck Haiti, so I have to respond fuck Bubba The Love Sponge! I know you are a  free speech shock jock radio host, but sometimes you go to far. I will still listen because, I know you are saying what some people are thinking and too afraid to say. I mean Pat Robertson, Rush Limbaugh and you have listeners... that means someone agrees. I'm glad that TNA wrestler chick punched you for saying that.

Did some reading at my local bookstore, yes I love bookstores. Watched some movies and played Pokemon wiiware with my kids.

Woke up with a hangover and arrived at work 2 hours late... Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.

Comments (1)

yeah ..you know Bubba pisses me off too sometimes

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.