DJ Aliaz - ReggaeFest 2010: Vol 1

| Posted in | Posted on 1/25/2010



Yeah, I'm stateside and always behind the new chunes from Yard. I'm feeling Elephant Man on Represent. Can't wait to get back to the islands this year. At least one trip Bahamas and one Jamaica *knock on wood*. In the meantime, I will be playing the mixtapes that I get my hand on. My cube neighbor should be over here soon, complaining that she can hear my music even though I have headphones on.


Download Mixtape | Provided by DatPiff.com

Comments (1)

ya DONE KNOW !!

JAMAICA IN AUGUST MAN !

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.