Young Money feat. Lloyd - “Bed Rock”

| Posted in , | Posted on 12/01/2009





Feeling this joint. Everyone is comparing Young Money to Junior Mafia, a group of new artists under the guidance of one of raps elite (Lil Wayne / Notorius BIG). This is their current single, and it's getting heavy rotation on the local radio station, which I am forced to listen to when I forget my mp3 player home on my commute to work. Nicki kills her verse, finally a new female rapper, I don't mind listening to. The last ones were Foxy and Lil Kim in the mid-90's (sorry Trina, Khia, Jackie-O and anyone else). Tyga, Gudda and Drake hold it down also... Wayne's line "cuz I'm attracted to her, with her attractive ass!" reminds me of someone *winks*

I was hoping at least one of the Young Money crew would be wearing the Nike Big Nike High "Flintstones" at the video shoot (below) though... I didn't see it. Tyga did have some Flintstone tiger pajamas on though (no homo)


Nike Big Nike High "Flintstones"  click to buy!



Comments (1)

weezy look like a pint sized version of Ole Dirty Bastard.. drugged out and tired!

Crazy Hot Tracks

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.