Young Jeezy I Am The Trap (remixes)

| Posted in , | Posted on 12/27/2009





Tapes been out for a minute, but I been playing it the last hour. This Tape is 14 Young Jeezy tracks all are remixes and Blends Produced By Wario Wayne (Beat Flippaz). Mixtape is packed with feature appearances from Young Dro, Bloodraw, Young Buck, Slick Pulla, Rick Ross and more.

**RIP to Angelo, dude from my work. Rumored to have comitted suicide on Christmas. This is the 2nd suicide from a young dude at my graphic design job since I began. I don't know why, but since hearing the news, I put this tape on. I battle my own shit internally, hope his family handles this well. My sympathy to Paul his grandfather and a friend of mine for years too (cool older dude).

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.