T-Pain feat Joey Galaxy - Forever (Drake remix)

| Posted in | Posted on 12/27/2009

My momma told me my daddy was a "G" and I believe her - Joey Galaxy

Yup my pops was a real OG... I was always feeling the original Forever, then Drake dropped Kid Kid from the song and got Kanye and Eminem on it for the radio. Then it got kinda played out... T-Pain steals the beat and actually I like it again. (its a lil banger, nothing lyrical or amazing, shit its 5am I may not like it later)

Is this a subliminal from T-Pain to Fabolous, who dissed him on Twitter?



Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.