Mighty Healthy - Holiday/Winter 2009 - T-Shirts

| Posted in | Posted on 12/08/2009

My homeboy Jayshiggs over on Sohh/Project Covo tuned me into Mighty Healthy about a year ago. Ever since then I've been buying a few of there shirts if it catches my eye. Believe me one of their new shirts is a definite eye catcher in their winter lineup. If you sleepin on em check Karmaloop (repcode Kalik for 20% off) and buy some shit, their denim game is on point too. Love the grey jeans I copped...

Winter 2009





My fave - Click to find out why! NSFW


Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.