Lil Wayne - She's On Fire

| Posted in | Posted on 12/04/2009

Lil Wayne may have blessed me with one of the best driving songs I heard in a long time. I don't know about most, but I prefer a lil guitar riff blaring when I'm flying down my highway of choice. If the rest of Rebirth is on the level of "She's On Fire", I'm coppin, let me stop lying I was coppin regardless.

Having used the She's On Fire sample from the Scarface movie and GTA III Vice City video game is a bonus, because you feel like you already can sing along... I wished he used the whole hook from that song tho. At least the Fiyaaaa, Fiyaaa part.





Sample from - Amy Holland "She's On Fire"

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.