The Karate Kid (Jaden Smith & Jackie Chan)

| Posted in , | Posted on 12/23/2009

Jaden Smith continues to land big roles, Thanks Pops! - and Jackie Chan just does any role offered to him. Have you seen the trailer of him babysitting some kids like that Vin Diesel flopped movie?


At 1:34 I think I saw me a Crane Kick? Yup, it was a Crane Kick.







I'm happy they are remaking this and I hope it isn't bashed by racists because Daniel-san is now Dre-san. They need to remake more classic movies, well not remake but redo in a modern setting like The Karate KidOriginal Karate Kid Crane Kick and NES Game (yes I love my retro games)





Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.