Friday Fit - super late

| Posted in | Posted on 12/27/2009

Haven't done a fit in a while. Saw these Nike Dunks at the Finishline in the mall I wanted, also a Star Wars (my inner geek) shirt is on Teefury today. Throw in a jacket from DrJays because Florida is getting cold about now.

Nike Dunks - ( Finishline ) not on their site,
but I saw them at University Mall in Tampa.




Shirt - ( Teefury ) I like because it reminds me of  'Just Do It' and its Leia.



Jacket - ( DrJays ) Triple 5 Soul
Wish it actually had no text on the chest area.




Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.