DJ AM Nike Dunk - High Premium Quickstrike

| Posted in | Posted on 12/16/2009

I didn't buy any of the auctioned sneakers from DJ AM's private collection they sold  on ebay, after his crack overdose death. He was a size 12.. me a 10, and I think it would have been weird to buy a dead man's shoes anyhow.

So I'm looking forward to Nike tribute release of the DJ AM Nike Dunk High. Hopefully I can stash some cash aside to buy. I'm thinking with the colorway these may be a February release. Who knows?

The shoes are based off a vinyl record with premium patent black leather. The ridges on the heel are from the turntable (not sure, I heard this but I'm not a DJ) and his logo on the tongue.





Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.