Deion Sanders - Air Diamond Turf (retro)

| Posted in | Posted on 12/30/2009



Nike is releasing in 2010 my 2nd Holy Grail shoe of my child-hood the Deion Sanders Air Diamond Turf. The 1st pair of shoes I bought on my own (that costed over $100) were the Bo Jackson 34's in the seventh grade (1992), got them in Miami, I mentioned awhile back. In 1994 I took a class trip to Philly and came back with these Air Diamond Turf. My friend Lebron who was also on my class trip copied me and bought a pair also... (I was heated).

I'm coppin.. must have for sentimental reasons. It's crazy that my 2 fave shoes from my youth are football shoes, and not basketball shoes like the Jordans. The rest of my Nikes as a teen were random stuff Terminators, Dunks, even ACG's and a pair of what we called Nike Chucks because they were canvas made like the Converse were.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.