Classic Corvettes & Collectibles - Tarpon, FL

| Posted in , | Posted on 12/04/2009

When I had a few days off, I visited  a car museum / high end used car lot  I always drive by. You have to pay $2 entry so I classify that as a museum. Classic Cars & Collectibles on the main thoroughfare in Tarpon. It is across the street from a Jamaican restaurant "Jerk Center" I visit often and I was dying to get in and see the cars.  Audio track behind the images (if you turn music on is Curren$y's - Tokyo Drift)


Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.