Can't afford a G5, get an Icon A5...

| Posted in , | Posted on 12/08/2009


These 3 dudes are blocking that fine stewardess in the back.


So you aren't ballin on T.I.'s level... or Jiggamans. But hey they pay people to fly them around (and at over $5,000 an hour for a G5 chartered flight). They also pay chauffeurs to drive them in their Maybachs and Bentleys. We drive ourselves, so why not fly yourself. To get a sports license in Florida is affordable, I mentioned it before to my brother.

The Icon A5 is being released in 2011, for a measly $135,000 (yeah I know). But I'd take one of these over an RV. *Imagines himself flying to Nassau, doing lil runs here and there around Florida*, anyway back to reality if I win a lotto, get injured on the job and get some payout. I want one of these!




Check the videos and proceed to dream like the Wright Brothers did back in the day.




Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.