Tom G - The Problem Child (mixtape)

| Posted in , | Posted on 11/06/2009

When I moved to Tampa in 96' everything local was jukin, and club tracks. Over the years some artists caught my attention, Tom G, Rated R, Khia, recently 2 Pistols and Laws. (the last 2 being signed artists now)

Tom G emerged from the jukin, over the years to trill southern rap and this year when I heard "I got problems!", I felt I could finally relate with that. Give the mixtape a listen.

If you live in Central Flawda you can see him perform at the LDS 94.1 concert this weekend, as well as at after parties and club events around town.

Tom G - The Problem Child



Streaming Here

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.