NES / SNES Duo Console..

| Posted in , , | Posted on 11/22/2009



If you are like me, you probably have 75-100 old games in boxes or laying around still being played from the 80's NES or early 90's SNES consoles. My sons and I still play the old games from time to time. We buy carts from yard sales and flea markets for maybe $2-$4 depending on what game it is. Come to think of it I still need a few games I am missing.. Contra, Super Metroid, Metal Gear 2 are some off the top of my head.

The Retro Duo is a Nintendo NES and SNES in one device. It allows you to play either the older SNES games or even older NES games and can get you started into retro Nintendo gaming, if you don't want to use an emulator and play on your PC. It's one of the few things from my childhood I still enjoy. Cart games > CD/DVD games, in my opinion. They still work after 20 years, don't get scratched. (But you have to blow that dust off)


Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.