Mopar the forgotten Ol'Schools...

| Posted in , , | Posted on 11/25/2009

Dodge Demon & Aspen are two Mopar cars that catch my eye...

I’m a huge fan of Mopar muscle cars (Dodge / Plymouth). Everyone I hear in southern rap is up on the Chevies. Does anyone rep Ford ( Bueller, Bueller, anyone ? )

I always wanted a Baracuda but a decent one in driveable condition, starts at the price you could pay for a new Challenger SRT. In that instance, I’d take the Chally. But don't sleep, when everyone is on the Monte Carlo, Camaro, Impala, Nova tip, you could be unique for half the price. Come thru stuntin in a unique ride...

Some people may not get it, Kalik isn't into the flasy ish. I prefer functional over big chrome bling, don't get me wrong. I like 22's and under on my muscle cars (preferably 20's / 22's and a lowered suspension) but I would never get chrome rims, it would be machined or billet. These old Mopars have the same bolt pattern of the Ford Mustangs, so good staggered rims aren't hard to find. You can still go wild on the paint colorway, thats always an option or flat-black it. Do you... the point is to be unique. For go fast goods, people are stuffing the 6.1 Hemi's from the new SRT's under the hood. I wouldn't rush out to do that unless I blew the original v8 though (360 which is already a over 5 liters in the Aspen R/T)





The ride Kalik wants, but slammed and on 20's classic rims! Flat Black...


Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.