Jordan 1 - 2010 release - XX inspired

| Posted in , | Posted on 11/06/2009

My fave Jordan silhouette is the Air Jordan 1, simple clean and a good shoe period. I also love the Nike Dunks, and Big Nikes (that are very similar to the J1). In 2009 my must buys from Jordan Brand were the Tribes, the Hall of Fames, and the DMP pack (when it went on clearance). The all red, or zinc may be a Christmas purchase after I see them in person.

The first 2010 colorway to catch my eyes are the ones that pays homage to the Air Jordan XX. It combines the simple styling of the Air Jordan 1 and the intricate detailing of the laser etching characteristic of the Jordan XX.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.