Everybody likes swingers…

| Posted in , , | Posted on 11/03/2009

Everybody likes swingers… Nope I don't mean husbands and wives that go out and swap partners for a night of fun.

I meant crazy dudes swinging thru jungles on vines like Tarzan, by a whip Indiana Jones, webs like Spidey... but one of my faves is a guy with a mechanical arm, and a big gun. Most gamers from the 80's played it Bionic Commando I still own my copy, it also was also the first game I "turned over" (Bahamian slang for beating a game), beat, completed or finished, whichever way you prefer to say it.

My bro just sent me a link to part 4 of the series, I think its part 4, does it matter? May buy a console again... been fending off my game addiction. Will tie a belt around my arm, and try swinging from a tree later... Better, I'll have my sons try.


Watch The Game Trailer:

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.