Cyber Monday - Hustleman Deals...

| Posted in | Posted on 11/30/2009

Entering Deals as I can. I'm using the 20% OFF from skiptomyshoe.com to buy 2 pairs of Quickstrike Nike's I missed. All new deals are in "My Hustleman Deals Thread" (last page and work backwards for latest posts).

So far today entered a Wii, New York and Co, PC Games, Ipod Touch, Perry Ellis and Jet Blue. Will continue to add deals. You can click on the deals icon (on right under my sponsors) at anytime to go to that thread on SOHH/ProjectCovo.

Happy shopping!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.