Classic Atari games online...

| Posted in , | Posted on 11/24/2009

Dunno about your family, but my cousins (and my bro later on) got their Atari 2600 back in like 82-83, and that changed my life. I was always the one of the youngest so I didn't get much game time in. Classics like Adventure, Combat, Asteroids, Galaga, Pac-Man... the list can go on.

Atari has a few games online and playable so since it's slow at work, I'm gonna mash up some Adventure and listen to some Curren$y. (the soundtracks to these games are crap). Games currently available are Asteroids, Battlezone, Crystal Castles and Lunar Lander. More games are to be added in the near future.


Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.