Blakroc - Album (free listens expired)

| Posted in | Posted on 11/30/2009




I've been awaiting this album. If you follow the blog, I have mentioned this project a lot. I thought this was a album I had to run out and BUY and I was willing to do so. To find out they put it up streaming online for FREE via the BlakRoc website, was an amazement to me. I mean, quality is hardly ever free. And.. this is QUALITY music!

The free listening period is over now, so BUY on Itunes, or get it from your deviant friends!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.