Friday Fit (Early) - The Military fit...

| Posted in , | Posted on 10/22/2009

Just got my 14k Bullet with black diamonds charm. It was smaller than I expected (damn website camera tricks)... BUT I still like it. I just need to get a slimmer chain to rock it on. I was going to put it on my gold dog tag chain. Now I guess I will have to wear 2 chains...

Tryna piece together a miltary fit tonite, from some of my fave sites... I saw the kicks at Journeys (waiting for them to go on sale, I TRY to never pay retail). I found a shirt I like on T-Shirt Hell. Rock with a miltary style M65 jacket from an Army Surplus store (or Karmaloop for a nice one) and I'd be set, with brown/khaki cargos or dark jeans.

Lets see....



Kicks



Tee




Jacket

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.