New Music #1

| Posted in | Posted on 11/12/2008

Whats up people? I'm sitting here grinding at work, what music is keeping me motivated this morning with my Mountain Dew caffeinated beverage?

Right now in rotation I'm listening to:
Rick Ross - The Thing

The cover artwork is phenomenal featuring the Thing from Fantastic Four. The music is also very good and I'm liking the mixes and tracks.




Also listening to:
Lil Wayne - Leak 5

The cover artwork is a copy of Saw 5. Lil Wayne is on is singing mode throughout most of the mixtape but he does impress with his lyrics (at times). Wish he'd stick to rapping like Carter 2.



Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.