Almost done with gaming... But first I have to jack that car!

| Posted in , | Posted on 11/17/2008

I was a game addict for years... From the age of 9 (4th grade) when I was 1st introduced to the Nintendo Entertainment System, up until the Playstation 2 ( I owned every system that I could grab). After the PS2 I switched to PC gaming for online gaming mainly Massive Multiplayer Online games. I started playing MMO's in 1999 with Everquest, and tried roughly 20-30 titles over 10 years. The main ones I stuck with were EQ1 (4 years), World of Warcraft (3 years), Age of Conan (7 months). I even won a gaming tournament that got me featured in the island newspaper in the 6th grade.

I had given up on gaming after I tired of MMO's, because after years of playing games with thousands of people, I no longer found it fun to play a game solo. An old favorite from my PS2 days had peeked my interest, because it has multiplayer aspects and a previous title had been modded to be an MMO by the PC community. Yes I'm gonna buy Grand Theft Auto 4 (PC version - since I don't own any of the new gen consoles). It is being released sometime this month.

Awesome trailer with one of my favorite Reggae singers, Mavado:

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.