My man Obama is president-elect...

| Posted in | Posted on 11/12/2008


Yeah I'm one week late, working on island time here.... and I'm not going to address from  a political standpoint, because I am not a citizen of USA and I can't vote.

A triumph for humanity as a whole has happened. A person in a minority in a country, a super-power even has won the leadership role through a voting process. The people elected him in.

Congratulations Mr. Obama "you did it!". During your term as president (within the next 4 years) I will become a citizen of this fine nation, and I'm proud you will be my 1st president as me being an American.

Man, I feel like I know him after the 2 years of watching him campaign. In the words of Denzel... "my man!"


Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Leave Kalik a comment:

Creative Commons License
Kaliks Thoughts by Tavis aka Kalik is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be requested by messaging at http://twitter.com/tavis_aka_kalik.